- Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor
- Attorney to the Detroit Board of Police Commisioners
- Associate General Council – Detroit Water & Sewerage Department
- Liaison to Detroit City Council – Detroit Mayor’s Office
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Association of Black Judges of Michigan
- Wolverine Bar Association / Straker Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club No. 1
- Michigan State University – College of Law, J.D.
- Youngstown State University, B.S. – Scholarship Athlete
- Renaissance High School
Aliyah Sabree is currently a judge presiding over traffic and misdemeanor cases at the 36th district court, adjudicating approximately 1,200 cases per month.
Prior to her current position, Aliyah was appointed as Associate General Counsel for the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD). In this role, she litigated on behalf of the department, reviewed contracts and negotiations, drafts ordinances, appeared before City Council, provided legal opinions to DWSD employees, and prepared intergovernmental cooperative agreements.